44 Baroni Lane, Porepunkah
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 40500 Square metres
From the moment you drive into this unique property you cant help but be impressed.
Ten magnificent acres surrounded by natural bushland and a home that provides so many lifestyle choices. All of this on a no through road with spectacular views to magnificent Mount Buffalo as your backdrop.
- 2 storey with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- floor to ceiling windows frame the mountain views from the main living/dining are
- a generous country kitchen for the discerning cook with plenty of bench space, storage space and dishwasher
- large balcony accessed off the upstairs master bedroom is a great spot to enjoy a peaceful coffee.
- large walk in robe and ensuite with a great walk in shower and plenty of room complete this
Fully Self Contained Unit (1)
- a fully self contained unit that can be accessed both externally and also internally from the main residence and has plenty of room to be used as a granny flat or fourth bedroom
Fully Self Contained Unit (2 & 3)
- 2 further fully self contained one bedroom units separate from the main residence with their own laundries, courtyards and undercover carparks. These are currently permanently tenanted so income is immediate
- a separate converted shed approximately 100 metres from the main residence and close to the river offers another level of accommodation and is also fully self contained
- established dog kennels and yards are another possible income source as current permits to do so, come with the sale of the property
As you can see the features are many and varied and only an inspection will provide the true scope of what is on offer here.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1270000.
Interest Rate (p.a)