3 Wood Street, Porepunkah
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 5848 Square metres
Development Opportunity in the heart of Porepunkah!
Welcome to the market 3 Wood Street, Porepunkah.
Lets wander up the private driveway lined on both sides with established trees, and welcome to the market 3 Wood Street, Porepunkah.
Set upon just under 1.5 acres of prime valuable residential land, the options here are endless.
Located only a short stroll from the popular Punka Pub, Rail Trail Café, Ovens River and Porepunkah Primary School and almost opposite the Rail Trail.
With the potential to subdivide into various allotments (STCA) this is a rare and unique opportunity.
As you enter the solid brick home, the raked ceilings create a feeling of spaciousness that carries right throughout the home.
A traditional country timber kitchen with electric cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry and plenty of bench space.
There are 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, master with walk in robe and ensuite.
The main bathroom has a full-size bath and shower, with separate toilet.
Step outside into the outdoor entertainment area with built in bbq.
Alongside this area a double garage and single carport takes care of the vehicles.
Featuring a solid brick home comprising:
• Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living with raked ceilings, apex window and reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Sunken lounge with built in Bar and wood fire
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• 3 further bedrooms, 2 with built in robes all of good size
• Main bathroom with full bath
• Separate toilet
• Timber kitchen with plenty of bench space, electric cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, built in microwave and walk in pantry
• Dining room with built in cabinetry
• Double lock up garage
• Single carport
• 3rd toilet
• Outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ
• Colorbond 4 bay concreted and powered shed with additional lean to shed
• Garden shed
Properties like these do not come up often!
Contact our office today to arrange your inspection on 03 5755 1249
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1990000.
Interest Rate (p.a)